Saturday, February 13, 2010

What's on my workbench right now


A few of my current projects that I've been working on during the evenings for the past week.

Right now it's Saturday morning and the house is quiet.  I'm off to sneak a few hours at my workshop.  These rings are almost done and I hope to have them finished this weekend and listed in my shop over the next several days.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Do you want to subscribe to my blog by email? Click here!.
Would you like to be a Contrariwise follower and see what I'm up to?  All you have to do is click on the link on the left in my side bar.

2 Comments:

  1. Athena's Armoury said...
    Love the swirls and little flower accents on the ring on the right. That one in the back, is that stone jasper? It's so pretty!
    Contrariwise said...
    Yes, you're right. It's Ocean Jasper. And it was featured in my blog a couple of days ago as one of my ring-sized cabs.

    It and a variscite cab were the next in a long line of cabs that are waiting to be set.

Post a Comment