Saturday, April 11, 2009
This treat is not only delicious, but it's healthy as well!
Things You'll Need
- 6 oz of milk or dark Chocolate
- Chocolate Mini Eggs or malted milk eggs or Jelly Beans
- 5 Large Shredded Wheat Bars
- Pull apart the shredded wheat with your fingers
- Pour chocolate chips into a microwave-proof container and zap them till they melt
- Pour the melted chocolate over the shredded wheat and mix
- Form into bird nest shapes. (Oops. Forgot to take a pic. We were too excited about getting to the next step. So instead, here's a picture of our dog cleaning up the results of our nest-forming activities.)
- Decorate chocolate nests with careful placement of candy eggs.
- Enjoy. The shredded wheat is healthy but remember there's a lot of chocolate too.