Thursday, December 11, 2008
Freida said she wanted to learn more about me, Contrariwise. Thanks Freida. But remember, these facts will probably bring up more questions than answers about me. :-)
First, these are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Seven weird and/or random facts about Contrariwise:
1. In one of my earlier jobs, I used to take dead bodies to a hospital morgue.
2. I learned to speak English by watching television. ("Ehhh....what's up, doc.") But you'd never know if you heard me speak.
3. I've traveled to 23 countries
4. I have a master's degree in Molecular Genetics
5. I am incapable of shutting a drawer or a cabinet door. (This random fact is supplied by my husband, who follows me in the kitchen, shutting doors and drawers, as well as commenting upon my inability, as he goes along.)
6. Bruce Springsteen once sweated on me.
7. I can probably date an antique bottle from North America within 20 yrs of when it was made.
So now I'll tag the following 7 people whose blogs I follow and I would like to know 7 more things about:
Do you want to subscribe to my blog by email? Click here!.
Would you like to be a Contrariwise follower? (I love having more friends!) All you have to do is click on the link in the upper right on my side bar.