Thursday, December 11, 2008




I was recently tagged by Freida of Deer Mountain Creations
. Her blog is Deer Mountain Wood Art.

Freida said she wanted to learn more about me, Contrariwise. Thanks Freida. But remember, these facts will probably bring up more questions than answers about me. :-)

First, these are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Seven weird and/or random facts about Contrariwise:

1. In one of my earlier jobs, I used to take dead bodies to a hospital morgue.

2. I learned to speak English by watching television. ("Ehhh....what's up, doc.") But you'd never know if you heard me speak.

3. I've traveled to 23 countries

4. I have a master's degree in Molecular Genetics

5. I am incapable of shutting a drawer or a cabinet door. (This random fact is supplied by my husband, who follows me in the kitchen, shutting doors and drawers, as well as commenting upon my inability, as he goes along.)

6. Bruce Springsteen once sweated on me.

7. I can probably date an antique bottle from North America within 20 yrs of when it was made.


So now I'll tag the following 7 people whose blogs I follow and I would like to know 7 more things about:


Weird Bug Lady

Timothy Adam Designs

Carolyn Artist at Autumn Leaves Jewelry

Handforged by Kirsten Skiles

McFarland Designs

Lisa's Lovlies

Jan Finnell is Over the Top





Do you want to subscribe to my blog by email? Click here!.

Would you like to be a Contrariwise follower? (I love having more friends!) All you have to do is click on the link in the upper right on my side bar.

12 Comments:

  1. The Stewart Stuff said...
    Highly educated, but can't shut a drawer? Weird! Just teasing! It was fun learning a little bit about you!
    -10oneworld
    Contrariwise said...
    It wasn't part of the curriculum.

    :-)
    High Desert Diva said...
    Molecular genetics and Springsteen sweat...whoa!

    Always get a kick out of reading these...
    Rosebud Collection said...
    Have to admit..this was sure an interesting tag to read..
    Freida said...
    Apparently, I'm not the only one who wants to know your 'dark side' woman!!lol
    Great answers - had to read them to my hubby - the sweat got him, molecular genetics got me =D lol
    I'm glad you played, very interesting stuff there!!
    Freida
    SleightGirl said...
    I do the same thing with cabinets and drawers...it used to drive my ex batty, but it doesn't seem to bother my current boyfriend a bit.
    CarolynArtist said...
    Hilarious!!! OMG...okay this cracks me up!
    7. I can probably date an antique bottle from North America within 20 yrs of when it was made.

    There's a joke there somewhere but I'll leave it. Okay I'll do it tomorrow after my PROMO GIVE AWAY PSSSSSST PROMO GIVE AWAY TONIGHT on my blog! Doh! :p
    Emily Retherford said...
    This is great and your random facts cracked me up.... I'm unable to shut cabinet doors too!

    Emily
    Mama and Hustler???
    Great MOMS Think Alike
    Blah-Zay
    Contrariwise said...
    So, the important thing is, did this list help answer all your questions about Contrariwise?
    Little Pods Clothing said...
    WOW! 23? How do you ever have time to craft with all the traveling? Hah- no really, your work is beautiful and your blog is very interesting.
    -Jen
    Tammy's Treasure Chest said...
    I love learning new things about my blogging buddies! Yours is really interesting.
    Anonymous said...
    It is with pleasure that we inform you that your blog has been nominated for the December BlogNet Trophy Contest. Before a site is accepted to our site, we do a manual review to make sure that it meets our standards for content and quality. Congratulations, your blog has passed and is now viewing on our site.

    Should you win the monthly award your blog will hold a prominent position for the following month on our front page and on all the sites who display our widget, and you will be included in the year end competition for our Annual award.

    This is a Free contest that is fun and will give your site more exposure and traffic! The best way to create a buzz for your nomination is to let all your readers and viewers know about this contest, from friends, family and all your contacts in the various communities and forums that you are with. To encourage people to vote and comment to your nomination, we have created a Comment Contest. People need to REGISTER to have their votes and comments counted and the benefit to them as an added bonus is that they can create a backlink to their own primary business, not to mention the cash prizes that they can win. Nominations close on the 15th of the given month, but the voting and commenting goes to the last day of the month.

    Again, congratulations and best of luck!

    BlogNet Awards

Post a Comment